- Q. These vehicles are left hand drive, is this a problem?
- A. No it’s not an issue and is probably safer as when you park to get out you are stepping onto the pavement and not in front of oncoming traffic. Driving a left hand drive vehicle can make you feel like you are on holiday, that’s not a bad thing. These vehicles are very small and therefore visibility isn’t really an issue.
- Q. When the batteries eventually need replacing will they cost as much as £5,000 or £10,000 to renew?
- A. No some our vehicles are currently employing GEL battery technology which in addition to being maintenance free throughout their life are simple and cheap to replace, approx £1500 at today’s prices. We are happy to discuss other battery pack options and associated replacement cost implications.
- Q. Where can we get insurance when we purchase a car from Zerocars?
- A. Call Adrian Flux on Freephone 0800 369 8590 and quote reference G945 for preferential rates.